Home > Airport Services
Passengers who hold one of the following credentials can apply for a temporary ID card:
1. Passenger has invalid, broken ID card or original temporary ID;
2. Passenger has original household registers and copies;
3. Passenger has driver’s license of the People’s Republic of China;
4. Original temporary ID card for taking airliners issued by public security organs in the airport within six months;
5. The original household registers certificate or the fax copy issued by local public security organs.
Passengers will be rejected for one of the following items:
1. Passengers use others’ ID card or use counterfeit or altered ID card;
2. Passengers from foreign countries and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan;
3. Passengers who apply for the card for other passengers;
4. Passengers who cannot provide the credentials to verify themselves;
5. Passengers who fail to pass the Internet inspection.
Location: the Police Station Office Area in the north of building M3 above Check-In Area A
Service Hours: 6:00-22:00
Service Hotline: +86(21)22380990
Copyright @ 2010 Shanghai Airport Authority. All Rights Reserved.